Ana Torres-Alvarez is a Director and screenwriter Malaga Spanish.
Born in Granada, although resident in Malaga, he studied career history, who later left halfway to spend to study various courses at the University of Granada and the universitat pompeu fabra of Barcelona and in addition a course for production of Radio and television of the school of Granada doing internship in Radio Dúrcal, Canal 21 TV and Cope Granada television and Radio, and finally, go to England to continue his studies at Westminster University Universidad de Westminster and the london film school.
Besides the projects carried out during the courses. He has directed two short Spain of going to live for eight years abroad, one of them, Granada: water without pause, despite the few media was selected for exhibition at the first festival José Val del Omar. In England, he has made two short films, the musical with music by Cole porter, Divine inspiration and comedy A matter of hair that have been screened at festivals in USA, Canada, India and the UK, including London’s west end of London Latin American Festival. A matter of hair has also been distributed to DVD and broadcast on television in the United Kingdom and the United States with very positive reviews in various media.
His short film, I have something to tell you, starring miki Nadal has won several awards, taking a major echo in the media and, for the moment, has been in festivals in countries such as Spain, Armenia, Argentina, Slovenia, Ecuador, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, Canada, France, USA, Italy, Mexico, Greece, England, Hungary, Panama, Germany, Indonesia, Switzerland, Belgium and India. But its main focus is to make a feature film, meanwhile has a new short Brian & Lucifer… and Kev which cost only € 100 and mix animation and live-action and be screened for the first time at the Fargo Fantastic Film Festival in Fargo, North Dakota, United States, to continue by Spain UK, Chile, Peru, Colombia, Argentina, Brazil, Italy, Canada and France.
Anne played drums in various groups and translator for official Michael Jackson fan club. Performs short without having never received a grant.
* Brian & Lucifer… and Kev (2010)
* I have something to tell you (2009)
* Live lounge with Faisal Abdu’Allah (2006)
* In Matter of Hair (2004)
* Divine inspiration (2002)
* Don’t Jump the Queue (2001)
* Granada: Water without pause (1998)See the CONTACT PAGE to contact us today to learn how our screenwriters can help write, rewrite, edit and market your story. After you have completed the contact form and I've had a chance to review the initial information, I'll email you a signed NDA and if you'd like, we can then schedule a time to discuss your project further. Below is the phone scheduler: