Ernesto Mallo (* La Plata, Buenos Aires province, Argentina, 1948) is a writer, playwright and journalist Argentine. It began in the literature as a playwright and screenwriter, and since 2004 is dedicated to writing novels.
* The vaccine (1973)
* Seven boxes (1977)
* What mambo of Columbus (1982)
* The needle in the haystack (2003)
* Maidana yet (2007) (in collaboration with Juan Desanzo)
* Argentine offenders (2007)
* Christening and other stories (Eudeba, 1974)
* The needle in the haystack, Editorial planet, Buenos Aires 2006.
* Argentine offender, Editorial planet, Buenos Aires, 2007.
* L’aiguille foin botte dans, Payot & Rivages, Paris, 2009.
* The shrine, Editorial planet, Buenos Aires, 2010.
* Der von der eleven Plaza tote, Aufbau-Verlag, Berlin, 2010.
* Needle in a haystack, Bitter Lemon Press, London, 2010.
* Der barfüBige von der Street San Martín polizist, Aufbau-Verlag, Berlin, 2010.
* Collection of culture for the release, University of Buenos Aires – Eudeba, 1974
* First runner-up prize novel, Clarín-Alfaguara 2006.
* Memorial Silverio Cañada, Gijón, Spain, 2007.See the CONTACT PAGE to contact us today to learn how our screenwriters can help write, rewrite, edit and market your story. After you have completed the contact form and I've had a chance to review the initial information, I'll email you a signed NDA and if you'd like, we can then schedule a time to discuss your project further. Below is the phone scheduler: