Francisco Mateo Gil Rodríguez (Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain, September 23, 1972) is a screenwriter and film director Spanish.
Born on September 23, 1972 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
He has worked many times with Alejandro amenábar, with whom he has a good relationship of friendship.
* Goya Award for best original screenplay for Agora (2009)
* Goya Award for best short fiction by tell me that I (2010)
* Goya Award for best adapted screenplay by the method (2005)
* Goya Award for best original screenplay by Mar adentro (2004)
* Blackthorn Mateo Gil (2010)
* Agora, Alejandro amenábar (2008) (G)
* Return to Moira, Mateo Gil (2006) (DG)
* The method, Marcelo piñeyro (2005) (G)
* Mar adentro of Alejandro amenábar (2004) (G)
* Vanilla sky, cameron crowe (2001) (G)
* Anyone know anyone, Mateo Gil (1999) (DG)
* Housebreaking, Mateo Gil (1998) (DG)
* Open your eyes, Alejandro amenábar (1997) (G)
* Thesis, Alejandro amenábar (1996) (G)
* I dreamed that you killed, by Mateo Gil (1994)
* By Kiss, by Mateo Gil (1993)See the CONTACT PAGE to contact us today to learn how our screenwriters can help write, rewrite, edit and market your story. After you have completed the contact form and I've had a chance to review the initial information, I'll email you a signed NDA and if you'd like, we can then schedule a time to discuss your project further. Below is the phone scheduler: