Gonzalo Justinian (born Chile Santiago the 20 December 1955) is a director, producer and screenwriter Chilean, winner of numerous international awards. Its cinematography is tone sociological.
After studies at the University of Paris and Louis Lumière cinema school in France, he returned to Chile in 1984, making a documentary about the movement punk Chilean, entitled peace warriors. The following year he directed his first feature film, The children of the cold war, which would win the Opera Prima award in Biarritz, the forum award Berlin International Film Festival and the prize for best director of the Cartagena Film Festival. In 1988 he presented the film Sussi, which was a great success.
In the 1990 made feature films Caluga or Mint? (The Niki) (1990), Amnesia (1994) – winner of several awards at the Festival International of the new film Havana (1994), the Director young International Film Festival of Fribourg (1995), the audience award at Berlin International Festival (1995) and award prize Kikito for gold at the Gramado Film Festival (1995) – and I had a dream with you (1999), winner of the Clapperboard award and best Iberoamerican Festival of San Sebastian film.
In the 2000s directed the films El leyton (2002), based on the tale network of Chilean writer Luis Alberto Acuña gatillon, B-happy (2003) – international award winning – and love (2008).
* The children of the cold war (1985)
* Sussi (1988)
* Caluga or Mint (1990)
* Amnesia (1994)
* I had a dream with you (1999)
* The leyton: until death do us part (2002)
* B-Happy (2003)
* Kryptonite (2008)
* Opera Prima in Biarritz Award for the children of the cold war (1985);
* Prize to best Director Latin in the New York Film Festival for Caluga or Mint? (The Niki);
* Prize of the public at the Berlin International Film Festival and best film at the Film Festival in Gramado by Amnesia (1994);
* Award Clapperboard and best Ibero-American Film Festival of San Sebastián by I had a dream with you (1999);
* C.I.C.A.E. award of the Forum of Berlin and special mention award Don Quixote at the Berlin International Film Festival, Contemporary World Cinema at the Toronto International Film FestivalSee the CONTACT PAGE to contact us today to learn how our screenwriters can help write, rewrite, edit and market your story. After you have completed the contact form and I've had a chance to review the initial information, I'll email you a signed NDA and if you'd like, we can then schedule a time to discuss your project further. Below is the phone scheduler: