Gustavo Fuertes (born Madrid, 14 November 1959) is an American screenwriter and film director Spanish.
His major works include short film winning The last judgment (1991) of a silver plaque at The Chicago International Film Festival.
In 1982, strong finishes his studies at the Universidad Complutense de Madrid, graduated in Audiovisual communication. At the time that diploma in the center of studies of the image.
Get a diploma of the Academy of Arts and the motion picture Sciences for his animated short presented at the Games Olympic 1984 Los Angeles, “the spirit of olympus” in 1984.
1991, Creates his production company Legendland Films while its subsidiary, high contrast, a company of special effects, titles and animation, dedicated to short films. In the year get a silver plaque at The Chicago International Film Festival for his short film “the Final (1991) trial”.
In 1996, it collaborates directly with Juan Carlos fresnadillo for the realization of his made short, “Esposados”, more than 40 award-winning national and international, and nominated to the Academy Awards of the Academy and the motion picture Sciences.
In 2000, again collaborating with Juan Carlos fresnadillo to monitor his screenplay of the feature film “intact”.
Gustavo Fuertes has worked as a filmmaker in the CEMAV National University of distance education (UNED). He was also Professor of Audiovisual narrative at the Universidad Europea de Madrid, as well as CEV and the factory of the script and script. He has also taught courses in script, direction, Director of photography, camera…. He has worked for 30 years in all kinds of work for the cinema.
* Blood brothers (2010) [Cinematographer]
* My girlfriends (2008) [Director] viral Spot for Edreams
* Sergio’s trip (2008) [Cinematographer uncredited] make-up artist [Actor]
* Sand walls (2008) [Cinematographer]
* Lenny the Wonder Dog (2004) [Digital artist]
* Intact (2001) [Uncredited writer script supervisor] [thank you]
* Gives me same (2000) [Writer]
* The open baggage (1999) [Title] (such as high contrast)
* Hell Island (1998) [Header titles and credits]
* In the middle of nowhere (1997) [title] (such as high contrast)
* The flavor of canned food (1997) [Animation]
* Trailer (1997) [Title Designer] (such as high contrast)
* Esposados (1996) [Title Designer] [special effects: artificial head]
* Chewing gum (1996) [Visual effects][Title Designer]
* Pipes (1994) [title Designer]
* Controls do not respond (1993) [Animation effects]
* The last judgement (1991) (1991) [Writer] [Animatronics] [editor] [producer] [Director]
* For old times (1990) [Director of photography: second unit]
* Pure periodic (1984) [Cinematographer]
* The Spirit of Olympus (1984) [Cinematographer] [writer] [operator] [editor] (animation) [producer]
* Power Game (1983) [Sound Assistant]
* The wrist (1983) [Cinematographer]
* The winners of tomorrow (1981) [Sound Assistant]
* Silent comedy nostalgia (1981) [Camera Assistant]
* Behind of each day (1980) [Sound Assistant]
* Everyone calls me ‘Cat’ (1980) [Actor….] [Police] (uncredited) [address Assistant] [specialist] (non accredited)
* Sound stimuli (1979) [Cinematographer]
* Blindfolded (1978) [Actor….] [Extra] (non accredited)See the CONTACT PAGE to contact us today to learn how our screenwriters can help write, rewrite, edit and market your story. After you have completed the contact form and I've had a chance to review the initial information, I'll email you a signed NDA and if you'd like, we can then schedule a time to discuss your project further. Below is the phone scheduler: