Jesús Díaz (Havana, October 14, 1941 – Madrid, may 2, 2002) was a novelist, essayist, screenwriter and film director Cuban.[ 1 ] He studied at the school of philosophy and letters University of Havana.[ 2 ] Became known to the be awarded in the year 1966 book hard years with Casa de las Américas award.[ 3 ] He was director of the Partnership meeting of the Cuban culture and Professor at the Berlin Film Academy and the Madrid School of letters.[ 4 ] His novel the lost words was a finalist in premio Nadal in the year 1992, [ 5 ] and tell me something about Cuba was a finalist for Rómulo Gallegos Prize in the year 1999.
* Four Manuel leaks (2001)
* Siberian (2000)
* Tell me something about Cuba (1998)
* The skin and the mask (1996)
* Lost words (1992)
* The initials of the Earth (1987)
* The hard years (1966)
* Baroque (1989). Co-writer
* Clandestine (1987). Writer.
* Another woman (1986). Writer.
* Remoteness (1985). Script and direction.
* Red Dust (1981). Script and direction.
* In land of Sandino (1978, documentary).
* Fifty-five brothers (1978, documentary).
* The sixth part of the world (1977, documentary). Co-Director.
* Gallery in Lagos (1977 film).
* Benin: one African nation (1977 film).
* On the banks of the Angara River (1977 film).
* The land of many waters (1976, short).
* Song of Puerto Rico (1976, short).
* Mina, freedom wind (1976). Script.
* A day in the Park (1976, short).
* Change lives 1975 (short film).
* Chronicle of victory (1975, short film made in collaboration with Fernando Pérez Valdés).
* Puerto Rico (1975). In collaboration with Fernando Pérez.
* You have the floor (1973). Co-screenwriter.
* The strange case of Rachel K (1973). Co-screenwriter.
* Long live the Republic! (1972). Co-screenwriter.See the CONTACT PAGE to contact us today to learn how our screenwriters can help write, rewrite, edit and market your story. After you have completed the contact form and I've had a chance to review the initial information, I'll email you a signed NDA and if you'd like, we can then schedule a time to discuss your project further. Below is the phone scheduler: