Jorge Guerricaechevarría (Avilés, Asturias, 30 November 1964), also known as Guerrica, [ 1 ] Spanish is a writer.
It’s one of the most prolific and important Spanish film writers. Screenwriter and co-writer of many of the films of Alex Church was [ 2 ] and Daniel Monzón. He has also written for Pedro Almodóvar in flesh.
It is Victorian of adoption.
He has won a Goya Award for the screenplay of cell 211, based on the novel of the same name by Francisco Pérez Slacker. It was also finalist in the Goya for the screenplays for the day of the beast and the community in the category of original screenplay, and he received a nomination for best adapted screenplay for the Oxford murders. In 2008, Zinemastea awarded his career as a screenwriter.
Year Category Movie Result
2009 Best adapted screenplay Cell 211 Winner
2007 Best adapted screenplay The Oxford murders Nominated
2000 Best original screenplay The community Nominated
1995 Best original screenplay The day of the beast Nominated
* Killer Mirindas (c), 1991
* Acción mutante, 1993
* Kangaroos (TV). Episode: Search for life, 1994
* The day of the beast, 1995
* Live flesh, 1997
* perdita Durango, 1997
* Laughing dead, 1999
* Community, 2000
* Play Moon, 2001
* We watch, 2002
* Largest ever cash robbery, 2002
* 800 bullets, 2002
* Flying saucers, 2003
* Crime ferpecto, 2004
* The Kovak box, 2006
* The children’s room, 2006
* The Oxford murders, 2008
* Pluto BRB Nero, (TV), 2008
* Psychiatrists, psychologists and other sufferers (TV), 2009
* Cell 211, 2009
* Alakrana (during filming), 2011 [ 6 ]
* The yellow mark (in development), 2009See the CONTACT PAGE to contact us today to learn how our screenwriters can help write, rewrite, edit and market your story. After you have completed the contact form and I've had a chance to review the initial information, I'll email you a signed NDA and if you'd like, we can then schedule a time to discuss your project further. Below is the phone scheduler: