Agnes Paris Bouza (born in 1963 in Madrid) Spanish screenwriter and film director.
Graduate in philosophy, specialising in aesthetics and art theory. He studied dramatic arts (interpretation and address).
Writer with extensive experience in television and film. He directed his first two films as Director to Daniela fejerman. His first solo film arrives in 2007 entitled Michael and William imagining an encounter between Cervantes and Shakespeare. All of them has also made screenwriter. She is the daughter of the philosopher Charles Paris (1925).
She is President of the Association of women filmmakers and audiovisual media CIMA.
* Rivals, screenwriter (2007).
* Michael William, Director and screenwriter (2007).
* Semen, a love story, Director and writer with Daniela fejerman (2005).
* My mother likes women, Director and writer with Daniela fejerman (2002).
* I know who you are, writer (2000).
* We are going to leave it, Director and writer with Daniela Fejerman (1999).
* Me who sends me to put me in this, Director and writer with Daniela fejerman (1997)