Ernesto Mallo (* La Plata, Buenos Aires province, Argentina, 1948) is a writer, playwright and journalist Argentine. It began in the literature as a playwright and screenwriter, and since 2004 is dedicated to writing novels.
* The vaccine (1973)
* Seven boxes (1977)
* What mambo of Columbus (1982)
* The needle in the haystack (2003)
* Maidana yet (2007) (in collaboration with Juan Desanzo)
* Argentine offenders (2007)
* Christening and other stories (Eudeba, 1974)
* The needle in the haystack, Editorial planet, Buenos Aires 2006.
* Argentine offender, Editorial planet, Buenos Aires, 2007.
* L’aiguille foin botte dans, Payot & Rivages, Paris, 2009.
* The shrine, Editorial planet, Buenos Aires, 2010.
* Der von der eleven Plaza tote, Aufbau-Verlag, Berlin, 2010.
* Needle in a haystack, Bitter Lemon Press, London, 2010.
* Der barfüBige von der Street San Martín polizist, Aufbau-Verlag, Berlin, 2010.
* Collection of culture for the release, University of Buenos Aires – Eudeba, 1974
* First runner-up prize novel, Clarín-Alfaguara 2006.
* Memorial Silverio Cañada, Gijón, Spain, 2007.