Fernando Vizcaino Casas (Valencia, February 23, 1926 – Madrid, 2 November 2003) was a writer, journalist and lawyer Spanish.
In 1948, and while law studies, he began working as a journalist, doing film criticism to action (Union Spanish University magazine) and collaborating from Valencia with Spain National Radio and newspaper Las Provincias and day.
n 1949, he won the Theatre Prize for University Hispanic Americans with his comedy the lighted path. In 1950, the prize for Noveles was his work the defeated. In 1951 was Premio Nacional de Teatro Calderón de la Barca with the puppets dance. In 1953 he became Theatre Valencia prize with the sculptor of your dreams.
Vizcaino Casas was distinguished in 1955 with the Medal of the Círculo de Escritores Cinematográficos. In 1958 he acceded to the Academy of Arts and Sciences of St Andrew in Rome. Between 1963 and 1965 he worked for TVE (Spanish television) as a screenwriter of telenovelas and other programs, a stage upon which received a new Medal of film writers the best literary work (1966), the award of the Ministry of information and tourism to the best journalistic work in the cinematographic field (1966) and journalism award Foundation National Francisco Franco (1978).
Specializing in the legal problems of the theatre and the actors, published new film legislation Spanish (1964) and entertainment law Summa (1962). His literary launched with the novel telling the 40 (1971), which made him one of the best-selling authors in Spain, but her first and only true success was , and he rose again the third year (1978).
In 1984 he was elected writer of the year by Planet Publisher and booksellers in Madrid.
Several Chronicles on important dates in the Francoist stage appeared in the early 1990s.
* 1975 Year Franco died in bed (1992) * 1973 Year flew to Carrero Blanco (1993)
* 1969 Year as Franco done King don Juan Carlos (1994).
Gold Medal for merit in the work in 2001, Vizcaino Casas was elected on 4 July 2002 member of the Valencian Culture Council.
The third part of his memoirs published in 2002 numbered steps where combined events and anecdotes of the Spanish society of the last quarter of the 20th century with his personal life.
Labour lawyer and journalist Fernando Vizcaino Casas, was a prolific writer of best sellers, moved between irony and humor and social criticism.
* Dictionary of Spanish film
* …And the third year, he rose again
* Girls to the living room (1976)
* Old shirt to new jacket (1976)
* Son of Dad (1979)
* Entertainment law summa (1962)
* New Spanish film legislation (1964)
* Free live! (with forgiveness) (1980)
* The work of cabaret man 23-F (1981)
* The autonosuyas (1981)
* My national episodes (1983)
* Musical satire the bodeguiya (1985)
* Girls serve (1985)
* The change lyrics (1986) * Red zone (1986)
* Isabel, old shirt (1987)
* Women in the Catholic King (1989)
* The Reds won the war (1989)
* Coffee and the famous America’s Cup (1990)
* The Lord of bonsai (1992)
* National botched (1993)
* …And the 40 thieves (1994)
* All unemployed (1995)
* The blood is red (1996)
* Right Mr impossible dreams (1998)
* Almost Virgin celluloid (1998)
* Humor humor is paid (1999)
* Echoes of dirt (1999)
* The numbered steps (2002)
Filmography as actor
* Son of Dad (1980)
Filmography as a scriptwriter
* Son of Dad (1980)
* …And he rose again the third year, (1981)
* The autonosuyas (1983)
* My son and I (1962) (TV)