Francisco Bobadilla (Viña del Mar born 25 February 1974) is filmmaker, writer and publicist. It is known as Villa Dulce animated series co-creator (along with Beatriz Butazzoni).[ 1 ] [ 2 ] It is notable for having written numerous screenplays for television series Chilean including Pulentos, Welcoming reality, and the Chilean adaptations of The Nany and married with children.
In the year 2007 receives alongside Luis Ponce, Luz croxatto, Pedro Vidal, Julio Greene and Gonzalo Losada Altazor award for best screenplay TV adaptation of the series married with children produced by Megavisión roos film.
* Sweet Villa (2004 – 2005) (includes both films for TV)
* Sweet Villa (2004-2005)
* Welcome reality (2005)[ 5 ]
* Pulentos (2005-)
* The Nany (2006)
* Married with children (2006)[ 3 ]
* There are three crowd (2007)
* Amango (2007)
* Pulentos, the movie (2007) (movie)
* Mandiola and company (2008)
* Chemistry (2008)
* There is no who live (2008) (adaptation)
* I dream of Jeannie (2009) (adaptation)