Rodolfo Kuhn (December 29 1934 Buenos Aires – January 3, 1987, Mexico) was a film director, screenwriter, producer argentino.
Director of the new wave of the 1960s Argentine film wins bronze medal in Brussels by the short fair Festival in 1957 “Symphony in non-flat” being nominated for the Golden bear in Berlin Festival in 1964 by Héctor pellegrini Pajarito Gómez.
He directed and wrote the screenplay for the Brazilian popular film The ABC’s of love with Eduardo coutinho near the start of his career. She was also nominated for a Golden bear.
He was President of the jury at the Berlin International Film Festival in 1974
He was briefly married to actress Elsa Daniel, mother of his daughter Roberta Kuhn and actress Graciela Dufau.
* Rodolfo Kuhn – arming Bó, cinema, naïve pornography and other reflections) (Ed. Corregidor, 1984)
* Rodolfo Kuhn – young old – Argentores classics
* Mr Galíndez (1984)
* Everything is absence (1984)
* Time of Mary and the golden bird (1975)
* The paths of liberation (1969)
* Tourism road (1968)
* This ufa with sex (1968)
* The ABC’s of love (1967)
* A Midsummer night’s journey (1965)
* Pajarito Gómez (1964)
* Old young (1962)
* The volatile (1962)