Regardless of your screenplay’s genre, length, type, or distribution channel, we can provide each of the following screenwriting services alone or as part of a screenwriting package.
1. Coverage – professional feedback and suggestions about how to write and improve your idea, treatment, screenplay, or book to screen adaptation. Includes up to a 20-minute follow-up call.
2. Film Treatment Writing / Screenplay plotting, planning, and character development.
- Logline – one to two-sentence, attention-grabbing summary
- Detailed plot summary of your story
- List of characters and description of the main characters
3. Screenwriting – writing or rewriting the actual script and all its dialogue, scenes, etc.
Click one of our screenwriting services pages below to learn more about the four main services above, including pricing, turnaround times, and discount package options:
4. Query Letter – essentially a film industry version of a cover letter, introducing yourself and your story.