Francisco Mateo Gil Rodríguez (Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain, September 23, 1972) is a screenwriter and film director Spanish.
Born on September 23, 1972 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
He has worked many times with Alejandro amenábar, with whom he has a good relationship of friendship.
* Goya Award for best original screenplay for Agora (2009)
* Goya Award for best short fiction by tell me that I (2010)
* Goya Award for best adapted screenplay by the method (2005)
* Goya Award for best original screenplay by Mar adentro (2004)
* Blackthorn Mateo Gil (2010)
* Agora, Alejandro amenábar (2008) (G)
* Return to Moira, Mateo Gil (2006) (DG)
* The method, Marcelo piñeyro (2005) (G)
* Mar adentro of Alejandro amenábar (2004) (G)
* Vanilla sky, cameron crowe (2001) (G)
* Anyone know anyone, Mateo Gil (1999) (DG)
* Housebreaking, Mateo Gil (1998) (DG)
* Open your eyes, Alejandro amenábar (1997) (G)
* Thesis, Alejandro amenábar (1996) (G)
* I dreamed that you killed, by Mateo Gil (1994)
* By Kiss, by Mateo Gil (1993)